1. A 'Project' is any work undertaken or service provided by Technowhizz IT Solutions for the client on request and as described in our confirmation order email to that Client.
2. ‘You’ or 'Client,' is a person, persons, business or organization using any of the services provided by Technowhizz IT Solutions.
3. ‘We’ or ‘us’, means Technowhizz IT Solutions.
4. 'Live Mode' means the date the website is available on the client’s chosen domain.
5. 'Domain' is the website address as specified by the client.
6. 'Open Source Software' is software made freely available to anyone under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
7. 'Hosting' is a yearly cost to keep a Clients website activated online.
8. 'Content' is both text and images that the client requires on the website.
9. 'MB' stands for megabytes and is a measure of storage space.
1. The contract between Technowhizz IT Solutions and the client will be on these conditions, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. Any variations to these conditions shall have no effect unless agreed in writing.
2. The works to be carried out shall be as set out in the Technowhizz IT Solutions invoice which can be found attached to the confirmation order email.
1. Technowhizz IT Solutions shall expect the client to carry out sufficient research before proceeding with a website. This will include checking that the website/idea/business will operate legally. It is important that the website is not in any way illegal. Please ensure that any images or content you supply or use on your website, is legally available for you to use. We cannot be held responsible for the illegal use of images, content or format of material supplied by the client. Technowhizz IT Solutions reserve the right to remove any website from its servers if it has reason to believe that it is operating illegally.
2. Where images used on the website have been purchased by Technowhizz IT Solutions on behalf of the client, these images are restricted by license for use on the website only and are limited to 15 images per project. Technowhizz IT Solutions are not liable for misuse of these images by the client or any other person’s copying, altering or distributing the images to individuals or other organizations.
3. Technowhizz IT Solutions makes no claims that the contents of this website may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside the United States. Access to this website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If this website is accessed from outside of the United States, it is done at own risk and the visitor is responsible for compliance with the relevant laws of the visitor’s jurisdiction. The terms and conditions of this website are governed by the laws of the United States. Jurisdiction for any claims arising in respect of this website’s content shall lie exclusively with the courts of the United States. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any Court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
1. We charge for the design and development of websites at various stages. Before we start work, a 50% deposit of the total sum due is payable (the deposit). When the websites design is approved by you and the home page is completed, a further 25% is due (design payment). The final 25% is payable when the website is complete and ready to ‘go-live’ (final payment) Your website will only be switched to ‘live’ mode when it has been paid for, in full. The initial deposit payment is non-refundable after Technowhizz IT Solutions has committed resource or completed research and/or design work on the client's behalf.
2. Technowhizz IT Solutions accepts all major credit or debit cards. If paying by card is not acceptable to the client, we also accept bank transfers and checks as alternative payment methods which will incur no payment fees. If paying by check, please understand that we will have to allow the check to clear the banking system before starting or continuing with your project.
3. Technowhizz IT Solutions own all design and code of the website until final payment has been received in full.
1. Email is our primary method of contact with regard to all communication for your websites design and development. We have website designers and developers working for us in various parts of the world – including United Kingdom, India, Serbia, Japan, Estonia and Pakistan, as well as here in the US. Email is obviously the most efficient and cost-effective form of contact. If you have any problems with the design or development of your website that your developer is unable to resolve by email, you can contact our telephone support service during US office hours on ************. For deadline purposes, direct telephone contact with your assigned designer/developer maybe impractical.
2. It is the client's responsibility to inform us of any change in email address so we always have valid contact details. We cannot be held liable in any way for problems relating to communication issues if we are not supplied with a valid email address.
3. It is important for the client to keep in contact with Technowhizz IT Solutions throughout the entire project. If a client does not make contact for more than 2 weeks, we will make up to 5 attempts to contact the client by email using the email address for the client held on file. If we do not receive a response to these attempts of contact the project may be terminated, and the deposit will not be refunded. If the client wishes to postpone the project for a period of longer than 2 weeks, please contact us – otherwise the project may be archived. We reserve the right to levy a $100 administration fee if the client returns after an unapproved postponement period and wishes to continue work on their project.
1. Design is subjective, and for this reason we offer ‘unlimited design revisions’. This means that we will continue to work with you on your design concept until you are happy with our proposal. The unlimited design revision period ends when the client accepts the design proposal and home page draft. Design changes beyond this point are subject to additional charges.
2. Technowhizz IT Solutions will provide the client with an expected completion time frame for the project (live on the internet) if requested.
3. Open Source software (OSS) is publically available software that may be adapted or modified to suit particular applications. OSS may be used to help develop elements of the functionality of the client's website to speed development and add functionality. Where Open Source software is used, the ownership of the site coding and any customizations made by the developer is still passed to the client upon final payment.
1. Technowhizz IT Solutions will host the website if the client requires us to do so and on receipt of full payment of our hosting fees. In doing so, Technowhizz IT Solutions will provide a reliable and professional service to the client at all times, excluding unavoidable technical failures. All standard hosting offered by Technowhizz IT Solutions is limited to 500mb of website space unless otherwise stated in a separate contract.
2. Technowhizz IT Solutions hosting is annually renewable. The date of renewal will be 12 calendar months from the date the website was made live. Technowhizz IT Solutions will contact the client 6 weeks before the renewal date and hosting services are not obligated.
3. The hosting renewal charge must be received within 10 days of the hosting expiry date. We reserve the right to deactivate any website when the hosting has expired and the client has not paid the renewal charge. We reserve the right to charge an administration fee of $75 for reactivating the website/hosting.
4. If the client does not use Technowhizz IT Solutions hosting services, then the management and hosting of the domain name are the full responsibility of the client.
5. If the client does not wish to renew the hosting the site files and associated data can be made available to the client fee free on request and the domain name can be transferred to the client's registrar account. Should the client instruct us to upload and configure the site and domain name to a third party server this work will be subject to charge.
6. Technowhizz IT Solutions do not take any responsibility for a client's website rank on search engines. This also includes any potential website downtime that can occur. When updating, changing, creating and hosting a client's website, there could be a change in the websites search engine ranking.
1. If required, a domain name will be registered by Technowhizz IT Solutions on behalf of the client once we have received payment in full. Although the domain names are registered to us, the client is the legal owner of the domain and if they request to have details changed or the domain transferred elsewhere, we will do this within a reasonable timeframe.
2. Technowhizz IT Solutions provides links or references to our client's websites solely for the convenience of prospective customers and intends that the links it provides be current and accurate, but does not guarantee or warrant that such links will point to the intended client site at all times.
3. We place a small text link on the footer of our client's website that simply states the website was designed by Technowhizz IT Solutions and links to our company website. This link can be removed, if required.